RCI is part of the Wyndham Worldwide group of companies – one of the world’s largest hospitality groups operating many popular brands, such as James Villa Holidays, Hoseasons and many more.
RCI is the worldwide leader in timeshare exchange with approximately 4,300 affiliated resorts in more than 100 countries. RCI pioneered the concept of timeshare exchange in 1974, offering members increased flexibility and versatility with their timeshare ownership experience. Today, through the RCI Weeks® program, the week-for-week exchange system, and the RCI Points® program, the industry’s first global points-based exchange system, RCI provides flexible holiday options to its 3.8 million RCI subscribing members each year
Our European headquarters is located in Kettering, Northamptonshire. A 7 minute drive from Kettering train station with good road links from the M1, A43 and A14. Our main call centre in Europe is located in Cork, Ireland.
We pride ourselves on delivering a world-class experience to our members and we believe to do that you need to be a ‘people’ person; a good communicator; a team player; passionate about travel and leisure experiences; a strongly motivated self-starter and an enthusiastic individual who will thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-moving environment.
First and last, you should take tremendous pride in everything you do, care about your customers – both external and internal, be reliable, respectful, and be driven by a ‘can do’ and ‘count on me’ attitude.
We offer a variety of jobs, in a range of departments here at RCI. You could be part of:
- Business Development
- Call Centre
- Finance (Accounting Finance, Finance Analytics, Commercial Finance, Finance Reporting)
- Holiday Rental
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Marketing (Analytics, Campaigns, E-commerce, Publications, Design Studio)
- Resort Services
- Revenue Management
Homeworking opportunities are also available.
This list is by no means exhaustive and we are always looking for talented people, regardless of background or experience. Your work at RCI will mean the world to our holidaying members!
Interested in working within our RCI Cork office: Click here
Opportunities! We know how important career progression is to you, which is why our commitment to your career development means that around 50% of our job vacancies are offered to internal candidates. RCI staff also benefit from:
- Discounts on holidays with Hoseasons, James Villa Holidays, Landal, Cottages.com, Apartments4U and Canvas, among others *
- Up to 45% off Wyndham Hotel Group hotel bookings (Ramada and Days Inn in the UK) *
- 22 days’ holiday per year, rising to 25 with length of service, plus 8 Bank Holidays annually
- 10 days’ unpaid voluntary leave
- Life Assurance
- One paid day off per year to undertake charity/voluntary work of your choice
- Annual bonus (dependent on company performance)
- Competitive pension scheme (4%-7% company contributions)
- Discounts at local restaurants and retailers
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Social Club (organise social events e.g. Christmas parties, summer parties)
* Subject to availability
You will be joining a Count On Me culture, ensuring a respectful environment and team support.
Corporate social responsibility lies at the heart of our organisation – we are given so much by the locations in which we operate that we are always looking for ways in which to give something back.
We recognise a healthy work/life balance is crucial to the wellbeing and productivity of our staff, which is why RCI was in the UK’s top 20 Great Places to Work 2015.
RCI is a great place to work… However don’t just take our word for it, see what our employees think…