- Who is this resort/destination best suited for? Couples, friends, group trips
- What is the overall “vibe” of this destination? Great for those who like gambling, for those looking for a little bit of gambling mixed with food and entertainment, and those who love going to the beach
- Any fun facts about the area you learned? Atlantic City is the home of the Miss America pageant and was the first boardwalk built!
- What is the area best known for? Casinos
- Anything you MUST DO/SEE?
- Nachos at Margaritaville
- Tiramisu at Carmine's Italian Restaurant
- Sticky Toffee Pudding at Gordon Ramsey's
- The resort is great because it’s right on the boardwalk. The views are amazing watching the sunrise/sunsets from your room. You can see a lot of the boardwalk from the higher floors too which is very pretty. I would recommend!