Medhufushi Island Resort #DC72
High -99999.0°F / -99999.0°C | Low -99999.0°F / -99999.0°C
Check In on:
Other unit configurations may exist at this resort.
|Wk. No||Fri. to Fri.||Sat. to Sat.||>Sun. to Sun.|
|1||03 Jan. - 09 Jan.||04 Jan. - 10 Jan.||05 Jan. - 11 Jan.|
|2||10 Jan. - 16 Jan.||11 Jan. - 17 Jan.||12 Jan. - 18 Jan.|
|3||17 Jan. - 23 Jan.||18 Jan. - 24 Jan.||19 Jan. - 25 Jan.|
|4||24 Jan. - 30 Jan.||25 Jan. - 31 Jan.||26 Jan. - 01 Feb|
|5||31 Jan. - 06 Feb.||01 Feb. - 07 Feb.||02 Feb. - 08 Feb.|
|6||07 Feb. - 13 Feb.||08 Feb. - 14 Feb.||09 Feb. - 15 Feb.|
|7||14 Feb. - 20 Feb.||15 Feb. - 21 Feb.||16 Feb. - 22 Feb.|
|8||21 Feb. - 27 Feb.||22 Feb. - 28 Feb.||23 Feb. - 01 Mar.|
|9||28 Feb - 06 Mar.||01 Mar. - 07 Mar.||02 Mar. - 08 Mar.|
|10||07 Mar. - 13 Mar.||08 Mar. - 14 Mar.||09 Mar. - 15 Mar.|
|11||14 Mar. - 20 Mar.||15 Mar. - 21 Mar.||16 Mar. - 22 Mar.|
|12||21 Mar. - 27 Mar.||22 Mar. - 28 Mar.||23 Mar. - 29 Mar.|
|13||28 Mar. - 03 Apr.||29 Mar. - 04 Apr.||30 Mar. - 05 Apr.|
|11||04 Apr. - 10 Apr.||05 Apr. - 11 Apr.||06 Apr. - 12 Apr.|
|15||11 Apr. - 17 Apr.||12 Apr. - 18 Apr.||13 Apr. - 19 Apr.|
|16||18 Apr. - 24 Apr.||19 Apr. - 25 Apr.||20 Apr. - 26 Apr.|
|17||25 Apr. - 01 May||26 Apr. - 02 May||27 Apr. - 03 May|
|18||02 May - 08 May||03 May - 09 May||04 May - 10 May|
|19||09 May - 15 May||10 May - 16 May||11 May - 17 May|
|20||16 May - 22 May||17 May - 23 May||18 May - 24 May|
|21||23 May - 29 May||24 May - 30 May||25 May - 31 May|
|22||30 May - 05 Jun.||31 May - 06 Jun.||01 Jun. - 07 Jun.|
|23||06 Jun. - 12 Jun.||07 Jun. - 13 Jun.||08 Jun. - 14 Jun.|
|24||13 Jun. - 19 Jun.||14 Jun. - 20 Jun.||15 Jun. - 21 Jun.|
|25||20 Jun. - 26 Jun.||21 Jun. - 27 Jun.||22 Jun. - 28 Jun.|
|26||27 Jun. - 03 Jul.||28 Jun. - 04 Jul.||29 Jun. - 05 Jul.|
|27||04 Jul. - 10 Jul.||05 Jul. - 11 Jul.||06 Jul. - 12 Jul.|
|28||11 Jul. - 17 Jul.||12 Jul. - 18 Jul.||13 Jul. - 19 Jul.|
|29||18 Jul. - 24 Jul.||19 Jul. - 25 Jul.||20 Jul. - 26 Jul.|
|30||25 Jul. - 31 Jul.||26 Jul. - 01 Aug.||27 Jul. - 02 Aug.|
|31||01 Aug. - 07 Aug.||02 Aug. - 08 Aug.||03 Aug. - 09 Aug.|
|32||08 Aug. - 14 Aug.||09 Aug. - 14 Aug.||10 Aug. - 16 Aug.|
|33||15 Aug. - 21 Aug.||16 Aug. - 22 Aug.||17 Aug. - 23 Aug.|
|34||22 Aug. - 28 Aug.||23 Aug. - 29 Aug.||24 Aug. - 30 Aug.|
|35||29 Aug. - 04 Sept.||30 Aug. - 05 Sept.||31 Aug. - 06 Sept.|
|36||05 Sept. - 11 Sept.||06 Sept. - 12 Sept.||07 Sept. - 13 Sept.|
|37||12 Sept. - 18 Sept.||13 Sept. - 19 Sept.||14 Sept. - 20 Sept.|
|35||19 Sept. - 25 Sept.||20 Sept. - 26 Sept.||21 Sept. - 27 Sept.|
|39||26 Sept. - 02 Oct.||27 Sept. - 03 Oct.||28 Sept. - 04 Oct.|
|40||03 Oct. - 09 Oct.||04 Oct. - 10 Oct.||05 Oct. - 11 Oct.|
|41||10 Oct. - 16 Oct.||11 Oct. - 17 Oct.||12 Oct. - 18 Oct.|
|42||17 Oct. - 23 Oct.||18 Oct. - 24 Oct.||19 Oct. - 25 Oct.|
|43||24 Oct. - 30 Oct.||25 Oct. - 31 Oct.||26 Oct. - 01 Nov.|
|44||31 Oct. - 06 Nov.||01 Nov. - 07 Nov.||02 Nov. - 08 Nov.|
|45||07 Nov. - 13 Nov.||08 Nov. - 14 Nov.||09 Nov. - 15 Nov.|
|46||14 Nov. - 20 Nov.||15 Nov. - 21 Nov.||16 Nov. - 22 Nov.|
|47||21 Nov. - 27 Nov.||22 Nov. - 28 Nov.||23 Nov. - 29 Nov.|
|48||28 Nov. - 04 Dec.||29 Nov. - 05 Dec.||30 Nov. - 06 Dec.|
|49||05 Dec. - 11 Dec.||06 Dec. - 12 Dec.||07 Dec. - 13 Dec.|
|50||12 Dec. - 18 Dec.||13 Dec. - 19 Dec.||14 Dec. - 20 Dec.|
|51||19 Dec. - 25 Dec.||20 Dec. - 26 Dec.||21 Dec. - 27 Dec.|
|52||26 Dec. - 01 Jan.||27 Dec. - 02 Jan.||28 Dec. - 03 Jan.|
The Medhufushi Island Resort is a haven of peace and relaxation. An air of tranquility pervades the idyllic island which is adorned with shady coconut trees and tropical flowers. Surrounding the island is a spectacular lagoon in shades of turquoise and shimmering azure blue. If you want to get away from it all and experience affordable, laid-back luxury at a Maldives resort, you can’t find anywhere better than Medhufushi Island Resort. Mermber can pay mandatory fee by Credit card, resort will send a mail via Pay pal. Adtnl pay pal charges will be 3.7% + 0.4 extra. 12% Maldives tax will be applicable if member uses their credit card for payment towards the meal plan upgrade or any extra facilities availed at the resort. For queries, please write to : email@example.com Booking/ GC 15 days prior to check-in date.
24-hour front desk
Check In Check Out:
Check In Time: 15:00
Check Out Time: 12:00
Location of check in facility: Front Desk
Weeks Resort check in days: Friday
Please advise the resort if you anticipate a late arrival.
No Pets. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA service animal policy.
Onsite - Swimming pool - children's: Yes
Medical facility Medical facility type : Urgent Care
Restaurant & Dining
Medhufushi Island Resort
Meemu Atoll, Maldives 20119
Resort telephone number: +960 672-0026
Resort Fax Number: +960 672-0027
RCI affiliated units are suitable for 2 adults & 1 child (below age of 12). They have 2 type of units Beach & Water Villa. For any queries regarding cancellation policy on meal packages & Seaplane iformation please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org.For Meal plan up gradation while member at the resort, member needs to send the email to email@example.com/ contact ph: +960 7793849. Mandatory for member to pay meal plan upgrade charges only to SHI (Southern Hospitality Investments Limited) via Credit Card (PayPal) & not to the resort directly. Find below the % dedducation cnxln on meal plan & transfer Less than 21 days 30% <lt/> than 14 days 50% <lt/>7 days 75% <lt/>than 3 days 100% No-shows 100% of the meal plan & one way Early departures 100% of the meal plan & both ways
- Television: Cable/Satellite
- Heating/Cooling system: Air conditioned
- Coffee Maker
- Television: Cable/Satellite
- Heating/Cooling system: Air conditioned
- Coffee Maker
Maldives is known for its blue ocean and white beaches. The natural beauty of the Maldives attracts tourists all over the world and every year. Due to their extraordinary underwater scenery and clean water, the Maldives is ranked among the best & World's most desired destination. Every resort is on its own island, which are approximately 800 by 200 meters in size and are composed of sand and coral to a maximum height of about 2 meters above the sea. In addition to its beach encircling the island, each island has its own "house reef" which serves as a coral garden and natural aquarium for scuba divers and snorkelers. A typical resort includes beach villas and water villas with restaurants, coffee shops, curio shops, lounges-bars and water sports and diving centers. The climate is ideal for visitors to get engaged in water sports such as swimming, fishing, scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing & windsurfing.
Directions from Major Airport to Resort
Transfer time between the airport and the Medhufushi resort is about 40 minutes by seaplane.The AAA / Medhufushi resort representative will be waiting to greet you on arrival at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport and escort you to either to the Seaplane Lounge or the AAA Resorts Pavilion where you can wait for your resort transfer. The air-conditioned lounge offers a range of refreshments. You may also use the lounge whilst waiting for your international departure.Sea Plane timings Morning 6 AM to 3.30 PM only – Should members be arriving at Male any time before or after they will need to make their own arrangements to stay at Male.
In sea plane only 20 kg Luggage per person is allowed and any excess of Weight /kilo it would charge USD $4 per 1 kg.
ALL INCLUSIVE FEES
- Meal Plan discounted rate till 31 Dec'17 is 40$, 60$, 75$ & 100$ - booking date frm 23 May-15 Dec'17
- Studio / Hotel units which have a maximum occupancy of more than 02 will not have privacy.
- No Pets. Please contact the resort directly regarding its ADA service animal policy.
General Urgent Information
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced: could result in forfeiture of the unit and/or other penalties.
- Mandatory to pay meal plan & sea plane charges to resort 15 days prior to check in. Resort will cancel booking if payment is not received 15 days prior. Unit suitable for 2 adults+1 child below age 12. Parents should sign a disclaimer letter for child to stay at Water Villa. Email resort at "firstname.lastname@example.org" 1)Flight details 2) No.of people & names 3)Check in/out details 4)Selection of meal plans 5) Resort name
- Seaplane Airport transfer: Travel period from 1st Aug 2017 to 31st Oct 2017 US$ 475.00 & 285 for child; 1st Nov 2017 to 31st Dec 2017 US$ 497.00 & 298 for child; 1st Jan'18 to 30th Apr'18 US$ 489.00 & 294 for child: 1st May'18 to 31st July'18 US$ 476.00 & 286 for child: 1st Aug'18 to 31st Oct'18 US$ 489.00 & 294 for child; children age of 2 to11.99yrs. Sea Plane will operate from 6:00 am 4:00 pm.
- Compulsory meal plan only for the duration of stay. Plan: CPAI (breakfast & tax)- $46.00: Half Board (breakfast & one major meal) -$69.00 : Full Board (all meals) $86.00: AI (all meals, select liquor) $115.00. Rates are per person per day +Taxes. Mbr cannot carry their own food and liquor.50% disc on food plan for children age of 2 to 12. One water bottle free per day per room for all meal plan.
- AI meal plan: All major meal, afternoon tea/coffee & snacks, select hard liquor, in house wine & beer. Mini bar-soft drink/water,20% disc on ala-carte,20% disc on spl dinner, 10% disc on spa & beer, 2 excursion. Green tax-$6 applicable for adult & infant per person per day. Beverages served between 10AM-11.59PM only. Midnight all consumed drinks will be charged at normal price.