The Senior Vice President, Global Travel & Hospitality is a key global senior leadership position
This role is responsible for growing RCI’s market share through the development and distribution of travel technology and travel based closed user groups and membership products and services that expand RCI’s revenue streams and B2B and B2C customer bases.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the senior leadership of RCI and RCI’s businesses to develop and implement travel strategic growth initiatives.
- Grow the Affinity business, increase non-member rentals and develop and implement new affinity travel membership options. Collaboration with the regional MD’s is required to drive global BD teams in signing new affinity groups.
- Global oversight and strategic goal setting for Affinity growth strategy.
- Develop annual sales and account management plan to meet or exceed Affinity Group customer acquisition and revenue targets.
- Source and contract new affinity partnerships with organizations and trade associations who can provide access to minimum number of consumers that match the desired customer profile
- Develop and execute an annual marketing and communication plan to promote accommodation, travel & leisure products and membership programs to Affinity partner’s employees or consumers.
- Identify, contract and account manage 3rd party travel & leisure partners.
- Develop and implement global distribution strategy for all Travel related business streams.
- Drive the growth of non-member rental revenue via Extra Holidays and other wholesale rental partners.
- Partner with regional leaders and Global Product Development to enhance existing and new RCI travel services and travel membership products to retain and grow members, transaction propensity and revenues.
- Partner with RCI Business Development teams and RCI Affiliates to provide white label online travel services and membership products.
- Drive the growth of ARN in both North America and key international markets.
- Relaunch, manage and grow the strategic direction for RCI’s luxury travel membership and exchange network.
- Identify business and market expansion opportunities including acquisition targets and global product development.
- Provide leadership direction, professional and personal development and guidance and support to meet the needs of associates and the business.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
State the specific levels of the following that are needed to perform the minimum duties of the job.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to affect positive change through organizational alignment in a highly matrixed environment is required.
- Ability to translate product requirements into an actionable roadmap.
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with external partners and customers.
- Job experience
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in travel and hospitality industry.
- 10 years’ experience in leading third party distribution strategies.
- 5-10 years previous experience in a senior leadership position
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
*Resumes can be submitted to Sarah.Marshall@wyn.com