- Spain – Charcuterie in a cone with Spanish selection of meats, cheeses, and olives with 3 wine pairings
- Japan – Teriyaki chicken bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables, and a sweet teriyaki sauce
- Refreshment Pavilion (near Canada) – Braised short rib poutine
- Refreshment Pavilion (near Canada) – DOLE Whip® pineapple soft-serve
- France – Chocolate truffle cake and macarons
- Wine & Dine Studio – Trio of artisan cheese paired with Reata Chardonnay
Note: These are all very small plates, ideal for snacking so it’s easy to go from station to station trying different things. Keep in mind if you want a full meal, you’ll be better off making reservations at one of the restaurants or ordering from a main country’s menu. The pop-up stations only serve smaller portions.
We capped off the night with a delicious dinner in France followed by viewing the nightly fireworks show! It brought back a lot of wonderful memories from when I used to come here with my family as a kid. An exhausting day, but completely worth it!